Ubiquiti UniFi nanoHD Access Point
The Ubiquiti UniFi nanoHD Access Point is a compact Omni-directional 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi Access Point with 4×4 MU-MIMO technology with an aggregate radio rate of over 2Gbps and supports over 200 concurrent users. Engineered to take advantage of 802.11ac Wave 2, the UniFi nanoHD provides powerful multi-user support in an elegant, nano-sized design.
UniFi nanoHD Access Point Features:
- Four-Stream 802.11ac Wave 2 Technology
- Simultaneous Dual-Band Radios ie 2.4 and 5Ghz frequency bands.
- Supports 200+ Concurrent Users
- 5 GHz Band 4×4 Multi-User MIMO with Radio Rate of 1.733 Gbps
- 2.4 GHz Band 2×2 MIMO with Radio Rate of 300 Mbps
- Powered by Gigabit 802.3af PoE+
Browse our Ubiquiti Unifi Access points catalogue for more efficient APs such as UAP-AC-LITE, UAP-AC-PRO etc.