Out Of Stock
Ubiquiti airMAX Omni Antenna 2.4GHz 13dBi AMO-2G13
Out of stock
Ubiquiti airMAX Omni Antenna AMO-2G13
The Ubiquiti Omni Antenna 2.4GHz 13dBi AMO-2G13 is a Carrier Class 2×2 Dual Polarity MIMO omnidirectional antenna that was designed to seamlessly integrate with Ubiquiti Rocket M radios (Ubiquiti Rocket M sold separately).
Ubiquiti AMO-2G13 Antenna Key Features
- Frequency – 2.4 GHz
- 13 dBi gain
- Wind Survivability up to 125 mph
- Plug-in and play integration
Ubiquiti Rocket M combines the “brains” in one robust unit; simply pair Ubiquiti Rocket M with an Ubiquiti AirMax Omni to create powerful 360° omnidirectional base station. This seamless integration gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience.
Ubiquiti Antenna Specifications
- Dimensions: 1390 x 122 x 105 mm (54.72 x 4.8 x 4.13″)
- Weight: 2.4 kg (5.29 lb)
- Frequency Range: 2.35 – 2.55 GHz
- Gain: 13 dBi
- Elevation Beamwidth: 7°
- Max VSWR: 1.7:1
- Downtilt: 2°
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 111.2 N @ 200 km/h (25 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Polarisation: Dual-Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 25 dB min.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal Pole Mount, RocketM Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included
Check out the list of Antennas
There are no reviews yet.