RF Elements Assymetrical Horn HG3-CC-A60
RF Elements Assymetrical Horn HG3-CC-A60 CC Antennas have naturally suppressed side lobes because of their optimized design: they focus energy into a single main beam. Absence of side lobes enables excellent noise immunity of a network when using Asymmetrical Horn CC Antennas.
Asymmetrical Horn CC Antennas have balanced Horizontal and Vertical beam patterns. Balanced H+V beams are very difficult to achieve for antenna with asymmetrical beam shape and this is the area where all competitive products on the market fail. Balanced H+V beams are critical feature for stable link performance when switching channels.
- Frequency Range: 5180 – 6000 MHz
- Gain: 17 dBi
- Azimuth Beam Width -6 dB: H 60° / V 60°
- Elevation Beam Width -6 dB: H 25° / V 25°
- Mechanical Adjustment: ± 25° Elevation, ± 20° Azimuth
- Pole Mounting Diameter: 36 – 80 mm
Check out the full list of RF Elements