Netlink Single-mode Media Converter
Buy on Whatsapp
Netlink HTB-1100S 10/100M Single-mode Fiber Optic Ethernet MEdia Converter
Netlink Single-mode Media Converter is the conversion equipment of Ethernet optical-electronic signals between 10/100M UTP interface (TX) and 100M Fiber interface (FX). The traditional 10/100M Fast Ethernet can be extended to the distance of 120km through optical fiber link. The performance and quality of the products are excellent because of adopting latest IC. 6 Group LED indicated lights could fully monitor the working conditions of Converters. It is easy for users to observe the network operations. The Series products with reasonable price are especially designed for network users.
- Auto negotiation function allows UTP port to select the transmission mode of 10/100M and Full Duplex or Half Duplex.
- UTP port supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover.
- Multiple optical interface to be chosen: SC,ST or FC,singlemode/multimode
- Supporting 1552 Byte packet
- Internal circuit of prevented thunder could greatly reduce damage of the converter caused by thunderbolt induction.
- Design of internal or external power supply for selection by users
- Operating standards: IEEE802.3u, 10/100Base-TX and 100Base-FX
- MAC address table: 1K
- UTP: RJ-45 10/100Mbps;
- Fiber: ST/SC/FC 100Mbps
- UTP: Cat. 5 UTP (the max distance up to 100m)
- Fiber (Multimode): 50/125, 62.5/125μm(the max distance up to 2km or 5km)
- Fiber (Singlemode): 8.3/125, 8.7/125, 9/125, 10/125μm(the max distance up to 20 -120km)
- Flow Control
- Full Duplex: Supporting standard IEEE802.3x
- Half Duplex: Backpressure
- LED: Power, FX FDX, FX Link/Act, TX 100, TX FDX, TX Link/Act.
- Power: AC 110V-240V to DC 5V; DC 48V to DC 5V.
- Ambient Temperature: 0 ℃ ～ 70 ℃
- Humidity: 5% ～ 90%
- Internal power: 30x110x140mm
- External power: 26x70x93mm
Check out the list of Networking Tools & Accessories
There are no reviews yet.